- Hebrews 12:14, 15—Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.
- Romans 5:2-4—By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope.
Continue reading GRACE (God’s Favor) COMES BY:
I remember sounds from my childhood home in the Texas Panhandle, noises that made me fearful and cold when I was small, with echoes that I rarely hear anywhere else, the calls of coyotes at night.
Continue reading Coyotes: Yipping and Calling as the Night Train Passed
As I was reading my mail this morning, this link: http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/research-confirms-antidepressant-autism-link/#vm6AETY7GeCYwsfC.99 came up in one message. Beware! It’s depressing reading.
Worry is the number one issue most Christians have had to face, and to learn to cope with, in their personal lives.
Even though we want to counter the blind, ignorant, “warm fuzzy” philosophies of the feel-good religions of the world, we also need to concentrate on encouraging Christians to trust God more and to overcome worry in the process.
- BE FEAR AND ANXIETY FREE—Jeremiah 17:7-8
- CAST ALL CARE UPON HIM—1 Peter 5:6-7
- DO NOT BE AFRAID OR TROUBLED—1 Peter 3:13-14
- DON’T PANIC!—Psalm 25:17
- GOD CARES—Matthew 6:24-33
- GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH—Psalms 46:1-3
- GOD SHALL SUPPLY—Philippians 4:19
- HOW TO HAVE WORRY FREE DAYS—1 Peter 3:10-12
- IS SUFFERING GOD’S WILL?—1 Peter 3:17-18
- IT IS VAIN TO EAT THE BREAD OF SORROWS—Psalm 127:1-2
- LEARN TO BE CONTENT—Philippians 4:11
- LEARN TO WAIT—Isaiah 40:31
- LEST YOUR HEARTS BE WEIGHED DOWN—Luke 21:34
- MY HIDING PLACE—Psalms 32:7
- PEACE OF GOD—Philippians 4:6-7
- REFUGE IN TIME OF TROUBLE—Psalms 9:9-10
- RUNNING THE RACE WITH PATIENCE—Hebrews 12:1
- SUFFERING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL—1 Peter 4:19
- TAKE NO THOUGHT—Matthew 6:25
- THIS IS THANKWORTHY (GRACE/FAVOR)—1 Peter 2:19-24
- TRIALS MAY BE NECESSARY—1 Peter 1:6-9
- TROUBLED ABOUT MANY THINGS—Luke 10:41-42
- TRUST—Hebrews 2:13
- TURN CONFLICTS TO BLESSINGS—Romans 8:37-39
- WHY ARE YOU ANXIOUS?—Luke 12:25-26
- WHY OBEY THE GOVERNMENT?–Daniel 4:17; Romans 13:1