- Hebrews 12:14, 15—Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.
- Romans 5:2-4—By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope.
MERCY and TRUTH
- Proverbs 3:3-4—Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour (GRACE) and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
- Proverbs 3:34—Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
- 1 Peter 5:5—Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble
- James 4:6—But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- Proverbs 8:35-36—For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. 36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death
- Romans 5:1-2–Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
- 1 Peter 2:19-20—For this is thankworthy (GRACE), if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable (GRACE) with God.
- 1 Peter 2:20—For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable (GRACE) with God.
- Proverbs 12:2–A good man obtaineth favour of the Lord: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.
FEAR and RIGHTEOUSNESS
- Acts 10:35—But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.