Romans 1:18-23—For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Colossians 1:14-18—In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church:who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Revelation 4:11—Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
1. Which men cause God to be angry (Rom. 1:18)? What truth do all men hold (Rom. 1:18 21)?
2. What truth is manifested in them (Rom. 1:19)?
3. What do we understand from the things that were made (Rom. 1:20)?
4. What are the invisible things that have been revealed to men (Rom. 1:20)?
5. Why are we without excuse for not glorifying God as God (Rom. 1:20)?
6. What is the first choice every human being has (Rom. 1:21a)?
7. What is the second thing God expects in (Rom. 1:21)?
8. What happens to men as a result of those making the wrong decisions (Rom. 1:21)?
9. What kind of person do they become as a result of making the wrong decisions (Rom. 1:22)?
10. What did they do as a result of what they became when they made the wrong decisions (Rom. 1:23)?
11. Who created all things and why (Col. 1:14-18)?
12. Why is Christ worthy to receive the glory, honor and power (Rev. 4:11)?